Monday 10 October 2011

prelim evaluation: flat plan developement

from my school magazine's flat plan to the final draft some differences can be seen to begin with the main shot on the front cover has been taken at a slightly different angel to how I sketched it on my flat plan. I have changed it because whilst taking the actual photograph I found I had to take other things in to consideration such at the light and as it was natural light I had to work around it. I also began to feel the shot strayed from what my brief had specified which was a medium close up shot but my sketched shot included the students feet in the high angle shot I found this was controversial with my peers so when taking the photo I specifically made the shot show the students face and shoulders whilst cutting her feet out of the shot overall I am happier with this alteration.

there were other minor alterations such as the original star shape which contained text on the front cover which after some constructive criticism I found that perhaps the bright bold shape was out of place on the magazine and made it look almost tacky in some ways.

less significant alterations were what the text said I knew this was bound to happen and slight adjustment to the placement of the issue no. price and date which I have now placed more out of the way and neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment